The following doctors are responsible for day to day running of practice and do a job share.
Dr Ranjanee Arulnanthy- Mondays and Fridays
Dr Stuti Talwar- Tuesdays ,Wednesday and Thursdays
Dr Sashi Shashikanth
Mrs Daniela Ganeva
Health Care Assistant
Mrs Tamer Monla Hassan
Mrs Yvonne Blowfield
Deputy Practice Manager
Mrs Indika De Alwis
Human Resources Executive
Mrs Nagina Khan
Mrs Ester Joseph
Rama- Senior Receptionist
Mr Paulo Costa
Community matrons provide proactive management of long-term conditions, enabling and educating patients to help them live with and manage their disease.
The service has five main functions:
- Clinical: community matrons have advanced nursing assessment skills and knowledge in managing long-term conditions.
- Care coordination: the service helps to manage care across providers, supports admission avoidance and timely and organised hospital discharge, and proactively addresses patients’ future care needs.
- Communication: the service provides timely and ongoing communication with the patient, their general practitioner (GP) and their family.
- Coach: community matrons empower the patient to self-care and help them to understand their conditions.
- Care champions: the service helps patients to plan and achieve their care preferences and goals.
This team is able to offer care and support to those patients with serious illnesses or disability, within their own homes. At the request of the doctor they can visit and assess patients following hospital treatment and during acute illness.
The midwife shares responsibility for your antenatal care with your doctor and the hospital. She arranges antenatal visits and preparation for parenthood classes. Clinics are held at local children centres.
Click here to self refer to Hillingdon hospital Antenatal clinic
The health visitor can advise on many aspects of health, development , diet and behaviour. You can attend the following child clinics to consult health visitors and no prior appointment is necessary. Always take your child’s red book with you while attending child clinics.
There are currently no walk-in clinics available. If you would like to arrange an appointment, please contact duty health visitor on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01895 891 302.
Click here to learn more about Health visiting services
Physiotherapy & Counselling
Your Doctor can make referrals to these services.