A new urgent eye care service provided by a network of optical practices in the community.
- The aim of the Covid-19 Urgent Eye Care Service (CUES) is to ensure people can access urgent eye care within primary care during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Presenting symptoms will typically include a red or painful eye, foreign body, sudden change in vision, or flashes and floaters which might suggest retinal detachment.
The service offers:
- Telephone/ video consultation in the first instance and self-care.
- Face to face appointments with the optometrist following telephone/video consultations for those who are presenting with urgent and higher risk symptoms (observing PPE guidance and social distancing advice)
- Signposting/referral to emergency services, as appropriate.
Patients can check for their nearest CUES optical practice at www.primaryeyecare.co.uk
They will need to telephone the accredited optical practice.
|Boots Opticians||33 High Street, Ruislip, HA4 7AU||01895 634234|
|Boots Opticians||49 Station Rd, Hayes, UB3 4BE||020 8848 0337|
|Kaleyes||7 Marlborough Parade, Uxbridge Rd, Hillingdon, UB10 0LR||01895 232113|
|Opticiancall Mobile Eyecare||24 Knoll Crescent, Northwood, HA6||0800 999 3937|
|Specsavers Opticians Hayes||Unit 9, 5-19 Botwell Lane, Hayes, UB3 2AB||020 8756 4980|
|Specsavers Opticians Ruislip||116-118 High St, Ruislip, HA4 8AL||01895 679750|
|Specsavers Opticians West Drayton||40 High St, West Drayton, Hillingdon, UB7 7DW||01895 446531|
|Vision Express||112 High St, Ruislip, HA4 8LS||01895 677461|